Friday, January 25, 2013

Closing this blog, reopening with a dot com

So, this was a first for me, trying to blog about books like this and it was way too much work. Sorry guys. These last few months I didn't update anything, because I had so much stuff going on in real life and I decided to reevaluate if I can really do this. I believe this first failure showed me that I simply cannot write as much as I wished , but I really want to blog about books - my biggest passion. Therefor I decided to start again! I am not doing it half-assed like I did in the past, but I decided to tone it down a bit, but write regularly. Please look out for my announcement of the new blog link (I decided to get myself a dot com :) ) and I am looking forward to tackling this once more :D

Love,
Deborah

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...