Sunday, July 15, 2012

Book Blogger Hop July 13-19


Book Blogger Hop

I'm so excited I found this! Hopping around blogs, meeting new people and getting to know others opinions, that's why I started this blog in the first place. :)


This weeks question:
How long does it take you to read a book?


My Answer:
That really depends on the book. At times I read a book in a day, other times it might take me up to a week. But that happens seldom. If it is really well written i actually take longer than with a mediocre book, because I savor the experience. I might go over a sentence or scene a few times, just to feel the butterflies in my belly once more or to make sure I really just read this one revealing fact and didn't have a hallucination, and I might even stretch it out on purpose, because I do not wish for it to end.

2 comments:

  1. When I'm madly in love with a book I can't help by devour it, even though I would love to be able to stretch it out! I admire your strength!

    http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way :) Once I get into a good book I just can't put it down !
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete